Saturday, January 24, 2009

MDUNNER28.COM Week in Review: January 18-24, 2009

01.24.09 - I'm really sorry about being sick and all. Unfortunately I can't do a whole lot about it. I've been in bed for three days. I probably should be now. I just took a shower at 3:30 AM to help relax. Such a good feeling. Hopefully the Ibuprofen will come through for me. I just took my temperature, and I'm at 100.8°F. Universal health care would be handy right about now.

01.23.09 - Another sick day.

01.22.09 - I apologize for another day without an entry. It seems I've caught this flu bug going around.

01.21.09 - Nothing for today. My head is killing me. I'm going to go lie down. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow.

01.20.09 - I've discovered the wonderful website RateBeer.com. I'm having a good time looking up beers I've had recently, like Guinness Draught and Samuel Adams Winter Lager. I had some tasty rice dish (with Tabasco, of course) and lasagna for dinner last night. I'm pretty stoked for the Inauguration later today.

01.19.09 - It's cool to see Kurt Warner back in the Super Bowl after seven years, and I'll be rooting for the Cardinals when they take on the Steelers in a few weeks. Episode 182 of RBR: Weekly Wrestling Talk is available. I'm not sure what happened to 181. I went grocery shopping yesterday and got a ton of good food, so be prepared for some good food talk.

01.18.09 - My DBZ craze is out of control. Yesterday I downloaded the Best of DBZ Vol. 1-6. I feel like such a nerd. For dinner I made chili-seasoned tacos. I enjoyed them. I've posted a new Week in Review blog entry, in case anyone would like to comment on anything I've said or done from this week. Please do. I've got to figure out a new Question of the Week and eat some more of these delicious Lifesavers.

No comments:

Post a Comment