Saturday, January 17, 2009

MDUNNER28.COM Week in Review: January 11-17, 2009

01.17.09 - I ended up making chicken gorditas rather than Bowl of Yum. They actually turned out really well, and I think I might make it again soon. I don't think I'd seen a TV commercial for The Wrestler until last night. Now it's got non-wrestling fans like my dad interested. I will now continue my Dragon Ball Z and Insurgency craze. Gas station food and beer should go well with that.

01.16.09 - As of writing this, it is -24°F. That is very cold. I don't really have anything to report today. I'm most likely going to be busy with this and Bowl of Yum.

01.15.09 - Over 400 hits! Nice. It's so unbelievably cold! I made my Bowl of Yum yesterday for dinner. Chili beans, corn, chopped hot dogs, shredded cheedar cheese, minced onions, barbeque sauce, chipotle sauce, hot sauce, and chili powder. Delicious! A new episode of We Talk Games is up. Today's background is text from my Dragon Ball Z shirt I received from my sister and her husband in Japan. It says, "The Strongest Being in Galaxy." Awesome. I can't get enough of Andy Samberg's SNL Digital Shorts like this one, so I think I may watch Hot Rod tonight.

01.14.09 - Why won't this cold (or whatever is it) leave! I've been lying in bed most of the day trying to rest it away. It's very cold and snowy here. Episode 186 of Smart Wrestling Fan is available for download. As I said last night, I felt very underwhelmed by the ending to Pokémon Colosseum. It was a great game, but I feel like it had tons more of potential. To me it seems like Nintendo's idea was to use these GameCube Pokémon games to supplement their main player, the GameBoy Advance. If they would take the time to develop a full console version of Pokémon, this franchise could be resurrected. I'm still debating whether or not to review TNA Genesis on my blog. I may cook my special dish later, which I will elaborate on at a later time. I'm out for now.

01.13.09 - I still feel like crap, but oh well. A new episode of A Wiggly World is available. Yesterday I received the two games I bought for $10 on eBay, NCAA Football 2004 and NCAA Football 2005. They're outdated and irrelevant to everyone else, but they're the best football games for the GameCube in my room. Chunky soup might be a good idea, as outside right now it is -6°F with a wind chill of -15°F.

01.12.09 - With all the snow and having a cold and being very worn out, I'm taking today off.

01.11.09 - I can't believe the Cardinals beat the Panthers! I actually had the Panthers as my pick to win the Super Bowl. The Compare People Application on Facebook is a joke. I apparently dropped six spots to #14 in "Most Tech Savvy" in one day. Six people became more tech savvy than me that quickly? I don't think so. This week's Question of the Week, "What's your favorite social networking site/service?", ended in a three-way tie between MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter with one vote each. More votes, please. Time to play some Pokémon Colosseum and eat some tacos!

No comments:

Post a Comment