Saturday, January 10, 2009

MDUNNER28.COM Week in Review: January 4-10, 2009

01.10.09 - I love Windows 7 Beta. Here's my desktop so far. Awesome. I'm going to keep playing with it while eating Cookie Crisp. G'bye!

01.09.09 - So Florida beat Oklahoma last night. They are now the national runner-ups, according to me. Hey, you can't argue with undefeated. I think I may review TNA Genesis, which is this Sunday, on my blog. I may also start "week-in-review" entries to allow visitors to comment on my thoughts here. I seem to have lost my love for chimichangas.

01.08.09 - Hi. Barack Obama is going to have a new presidential limo. I'm really looking forward to tonight's BCS Championship Game, though I feel like the true national champion may have already been determined. Looking for a fun Dragon Ball Z game for PC? Get Earth's Special Forces, a Half-Life mod, for free. Windows 7 Beta will be available to the public on Friday. Chicken patties are a good food.

01.07.09 - Spaghetti is tasty. Smart Wrestling Fan Episode 185 can now be downloaded. @turnip5 drew his own font. Pretty nifty, if you ask me. Apple's last Macworld keynote was given yesterday, underwhelming many fanboys. I'll stick with my less expensive and more powerful PC. I did install iTunes yesterday, though. Its main attraction to me was its organization of podcasts. I'm not sure how long I'll stick with it. That's all for today.

01.06.09 - 300 hits! Woo hoo! Nothing makes driving to the gas station on a cold winter night better than Peter Frampton on the radio. I ended up going with Rooster Bold Wintergreen because it's super cheap. We'll see how that goes. Last night's Fiesta Bowl was a great game with an incredible finish. I'll wrap up today by leaving you the cutest picture I've ever taken.

01.05.09 - RBR: Weekly Wrestling Talk Episode 180 is now available. Speaking of RBR, I've added a link to their podcast site on the right menu. twhirl is a great Twitter application. If you use Twitter, use twhirl. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Vikings lose. They showed on national TV how bad their passing game is. I knew once they were down by more than two possessions they didn't have a chance of getting back in the game. Wintergreen, Peach, Berry, or Citrus? Tweet me your answer. Doesn't that pizza look delicious? It was. Schweigert time!

01.04.09 - I started a new blog and wrote my first entry, which can be found here. My football entry was kind of random, but I thought I'd just go with what was on my mind. If you use Windows and blog, you should look into using Windows Live Writer. I don't know how I didn't know about this program before. It makes blogging so much easier. What kind of chicken nuggets don't have cooking directions on the package? Schweigert chicken nuggets, that's what kind. 425 degrees and 10 minutes later (which was determined by my cooking knowledge) I was going nuggnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment