Friday, February 13, 2009

MDUNNER28.COM Week in Review: December 21-27, 2008

12.27.08 - I feel very rested. Yesterday's diet was made up almost entirely of chocolate and hot-flavored Slim Jims. What an odd yet satisfying combination. I edited this picture for a friend. I think it will make a great poster. I also did some experimenting with this Xmas Eve picture of my family. I downloaded and played the World of Goo demo. I was a bit confused at first, but soon got the hang of things and had a lot of fun. If you have Steam, there's a huge game sale going on right now, so make sure you check that out!

12.26.08 - First off, I hope everyone had a great Xmas! I got some computer stuff that has really improved my system. Two more gigs of RAM to put me at four. It makes such a huge difference. I also got an 8600 GT video card that's a slight downgrade from my old 8800 GTS as far as specs go, but it's smaller in size, which will help with airflow. Plus it has a working fan, the sole problem of my old video card. I no longer have to keep a giant fan on my PC at all times to keep it from overheating and shutting down. It's much more quiet and spacious in my room now because of this. I also got clothes, which aren't something I really want to elaborate on. These three DVDs were also presents of mine: I Am Legend, Robots, and Iron Man. Iron Man is the only film I saw of the three, and I am looking forward to watching all of them in the coming days. Tweet me your favorite Xmas present this year and I'll post it. Oh yeah, I got a palette of hot sauces that I can't wait to try out!

12.25.08 - Merry Xmas to all those that celebrate it, and Happy Holidays to all! Orange Cream soda, made by Goose Island Beer Co. is delicious. I later tried Boulevard Brewing Co.'s Unfiltered Wheat Beer, and what a great surprise that was. I highly recommend both of these beverages. I can't wait to open presents later!

12.24.08 - Merry Xmas Eve! Things are a little purple today. I finally got around to watching Raw, and it was actually a really good show. Episode 183 of Smart Wrestling Fan is now available. Today should be a relaxing day full of football watching and chicken cordon bleu. @joehummrich said he likes Green River soda. I've never heard of it and have no idea where to find it. I'll start looking around. @hollaholla09 likes Mountain Dew. I've heard of that one. It snowed four more inches today. Shoveling was not fun, as snow was blowing all over the place. I still have some present wrapping to do before tomorrow morning. I'm drinking Orange Cream soda, made by Goose Island. I've never heard of it before (I've obviously heard of the flavor, just not the brand), but it sure jumped into my top ten list of favorite sodas in a hurry. I'm really anxious to find and try Green River.

12.23.08 - I am finally done with Xmas shopping! It's quite a relief. No real news to report today. I'll extend that Twitter activity longer. Let me know your favorite soft drink!

12.22.08 - I'm really going to do my Xmas shopping today. In a few hours, a few of the guys and I are getting our shopping done late, but not last minute. I uploaded a new video on YouTube. I've got an idea to help keep things on this site fun: Let me know what your favorite soft drink is via Twitter, and I'll tally up the votes. I will then purchase the most-liked soft drink and go from there. Maybe I'll make it the site's background. Maybe I'll write a lengthy and descriptive review of it. I can't tell you yet, because I really have no idea. Hopefully this will work out, and we can continue to do these kinds of things. So start tweeting!

12.21.08 - As I'm writing this, it is negative eight degrees outside. We have ab0ut a foot of snow as well as a blizzard warning. I will cure being chilly with chili. I'm looking forward to watching some good NFL matchups today, like Steelers vs. Titans and Panthers vs. Giants. Episode 178 of RBR: Weekly Wrestling Talk is now available for download. The sixth annual Tribute to the Troops show was last night. It was somewhat lackluster wrestling-wise, but it was a very classy production by the WWE. If you get the chance, go see this movie. I haven't seen it yet, but I can't wait to. I've heard nothing but good things. Some are saying that it's the best movie of 2008. No more wrestling (or anything else) to talk about as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment