Friday, February 13, 2009

MDUNNER28.COM Week in Review: December 28, 2008-January 3, 2009

01.03.09 - Utah, in my opinion, definitely deserves some votes from the coaches and AP to be the No. 1 team in the FBS. You can't argue with an undefeated season, and they completely manhandled an extremely talented Alabama team. I did some work on a high school football photo of mine and came up with this. Here is a very eye-opening read on steroid use in professional wrestling, reported by the Chairman of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Henry Waxman. I added Windows Live and Blog buttons to the right menu. The hot wings are gone. On to the chicken patties and personal pizzas!

01.02.09 - Waking up to the smell of almost-finished cooking pot roast is a great thing. I spent 12 straight hours watching football yesterday. I don't think there are quite so many games on today, so I'll have to find something else to do. I suppose I could catch up on some wrasslin'. There is a ton of food that needs to be eaten, as well. The lil' smokies are gone, but the hot wings are all still waiting for me.

01.01.09 - Happy New Year, and good riddance to you, 2008. You might disagree, but this past year sucked. It just did. And just because it's 2009 does not mean things are suddenly going to go your way. A four-digit number doesn't mean shit, and too many people look forward to this tangible that they associate with change to set an unrealistic goal for their future, only to fail miserably. A number won't change shit. People who really want to change will. End rant. In other news, I've got a bunch of douche bags for "friends". Also, there's a new episode of The 9th. Listen to it. We got a ton of good food like hot wings, chicken patties, and lil' smokies, so I'm going to go stuff myself. I'm going to sleep and sober up first, though.

12.31.08 - Ah, the last day of the year. I still am not completely sure what's going on tonight. Hopefully things will clear up as the day goes on. I watched The Wrestler last night. I thought it was a great movie, but I guess my expectations of a feel-good story were way off. I think I'm addicted to fish sticks. There's a new Smart Wrestling Fan episode out where Wiggly and Joe present their annual SWFy Awards. Have fun tonight.

12.30.08 - My arms hurt more today than yesterday. How does that happen? Today's lunch was fish sticks and tartar sauce mixed with Tabasco sauce. I added a neat little AddThis button below the hit counter, so now it's easier for you to share this great place with your friends. I can't believe the Broncos fired Mike Shanahan. I've got to figure out some plans for tomorrow night. So should you.

12.29.08 - My arms are aching after lifting weights for the first time in months. Because of this I am less motivated to type. RBR: Weekly Wrestling Talk's Episode 179 is available. I'm going to go watch football and eat leftover pizza.

12.28.08 - I've been very busy today. I went to the mall to exchange gifts, then my mom got stuck in the snow, so I had to push her out. The Packers beat the Lions to give the Lions a final record of 0-16. I would have rooted for the Lions if they were facing any other team. I feel kind of bad now. Just had a Cowboy Pizza from Papa Murphy's, and I topped it with various hot sauces that I received for Xmas. I beat World of Goo in one giant sitting. Buy it (or find another way to play). It's that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment