Saturday, February 14, 2009

MDUNNER28.COM Week in Review: February 8-14, 2009

02.14.09 - Happy Valentine's Day, if that's your thing. Last night I spent too long playing Dragon Ball GT: Transformation for Game Boy Advance. The gameplay was too simple and the story was somewhat inaccurate, but I can't stop playing a beat-'em-up game until I've finished it. For some reason I'm really craving fast food later on today. Make sure to vote on the Question of the Week before time runs out in a few hours!

02.13.09 - Sorry for the super late entry, but I've been busy with things. You may have noticed older entries aren't here. They're now here. Credit goes to @Kferd for the idea. Now you can visit my blog to read archived entries, and when you come to mdunner28.com, it should load a little faster. I enjoyed a delicious Chicken and Bacon Ranch sub from Subway earlier, complete with The Works, banana peppers, and southwest sauce. Yummy.

02.12.09 - Paul Lukas of Uni Watch has written a very interesting article on ESPN regarding sports fan and uniform design submissions. Speaking of Uni Watch, right now there's a good debate going on over what color mustard is. Last night I enjoyed the combination of Taco Bell AND Wendy's. Today is cheese dogs with two different types of, yes, mustard.

02.11.09 - Here again with the late update. SWF Episode 190 is available. Sadly, Wiggly will be leaving the show. Join this Facebook group to let him know how much you've appreciated his work! And if you want more Wiggly, check out his other projects. There's not too much non-Wiggly news besides the bizarre fact that I'm not very hungry.

02.10.09 - Sorry for the late update today. I was busy with this. @heroespodcast had a live show last night. RBR Episode 185 is out. Leftover pizza and spaghetti will be my dinner.

02.09.09 - I was in Ames for the majority of the weekend, so I didn't get a chance to be here yesterday. The people down at ISU were all very friendly. A few strangers even bought me drinks! I'll have to go back soon for sure.

02.08.09 - Sorry for the no-show.

No comments:

Post a Comment