Saturday, February 21, 2009

MDUNNER28.COM Week in Review: February 15-21, 2009

02.21.09 - Happy Birthday to my little sister, who is 20 today. Interesting read here on "fauxback" baseball uniforms. I had a good time hanging out and drinking a beers at my buddy's last night. Hopefully a few of us can participate in this tonight. It turns out the "Create panoramic photo" feature in Windows Live Photo Gallery is pretty neat. I stitched this together yesterday. That's my backyard. I'm not sure what I'll eat today. A burger sounds tasty.

02.20.09 - Hi. Episode 95 of The 9th is now available. I think my turtle is enjoying the rearrangements I made in her tank. Nate Robinson recreated his Slam Dunk Contest-winning dunk on The Late Show last night by jumping over Biff. I am going to make sure I have some kind of Mexican food today.

02.19.09 - I went to the gas station hoping to buy myself a purple (Quiet Storm) Gatorade Tiger. I accidentally bought blue (True Force). Turns out blue is pretty good. Can you tell it's a slow news day? Skoal Berry Blend Long Cut is a refreshing change. Lunch meat sandwiches will be today's main food of choice. I'll go a little more in-depth later on Twitter.

02.18.09 - All of the pizza and spaghetti is no more. Episode 191 of Smart Wrestling Fan is out. The Iowa State football team has a new defensive coordinator. I'm drinking a Michelob Dunkel Weisse right now. It has a very strong aroma of bananas. I'm not sure how I feel about that. It does taste very light for a darker beer, and goes down smooth. I'm going with mashed potatoes and noodles today.

02.17.09 - I went with Bowl of Yum. The 10th Wonder had their live show last night after "Building 26" aired. Do you like to make fun of pro wrestling? Make sure to check out the new thread I started on the Fan Off Forums. If you've played World of Goo, you know the soundtrack is awesome. It's available here for free. I've got a ton of leftover pizza and spaghetti to chow down today.

02.16.09 - I'm proud to be able to say I got my tacos. New podcasts available: Episode 186 of RBR, Episode 164 of Daizenshuu EX, and Episode 94 of The 9th. WWE No Way Out was last night. It was surprisingly good. I figured it would only serve as filler until WrestleMania 25, but it was a very unpredictable and entertaining show. Now that I've finished Dragon Ball GT, I'm going back to watch these. I'm not sure if I'll go with Bowl of Yum or jambalaya today. I'll see where my stomach leads me and let you know.

02.15.09 - Hello. I'm up and atom today, probably because I never went to sleep. There's a great blog entry on Uni Watch today about shoes being worn in tonight's NBA All-Star game. Episode 75 of The 10th Wonder is up for download. I will be very upset if I do not eat tacos at some point today.

No comments:

Post a Comment