Saturday, February 28, 2009

MDUNNER28.COM Week in Review: February 22-28, 2009

02.28.09 - I know, I'm a little late today. Episode 98 of A Wiggly World is available. Botchamania 69 is up. This is funny. This is gross. I have finished the cheesy beef taco bake. I'm going to munch on some coleslaw now.

02.27.09 - I took advantage of that awesome coupon for lunch yesterday. For dinner I made cheesy beef taco bake. I was surprised at how well that turned out. Into the Wild Green Yonder was a great possible ending to Futurama. I added a few more pictures to the Weekly Wrestling Picture Thread. Join the 2 Geeks 1 Podcast Facebook group. I'm having leftovers.

02.26.09 - I ended up having the cheesy chicken last night, and it was delicious. The new Futurama movie is out. Speaking of movies, Kayfabe: A Fake Real Movie About A Fake Real Sport has been released. It has good reviews, and I'm very anxious to see it. @jonathansmith68 referred me to a great coupon. Use it! I know I'll be using it later today and in the days to come.

02.25.09 - Along with playing Budokai 3 to continue my DBZ craze, I'm also now downloading "Bardock - The Father of Goku" and "The History of Trunks" in 720p. Wiggly's last episode of SWF, Episode 192, is now available for download. I decided to save the cheesy chicken for tonight. Instead, I went to Arby's last night and got a new Bacon Cheddar Roastburger. It might be my new favorite thing ever at any fast food place. Do yourself a favor and eat one as soon as possible.

02.24.09 - I enjoyed a nice turkey taco for breakfast this morning. I found my old copy of Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 yesterday, so I'm going to have a lot of fun with that today. The post-"Cold Wars" live show is out from your friends at The 10th Wonder. Cheesy chicken later!

02.23.09 - I'm eating leftovers from last night's Papa Murphy's. Delicious. Episode 165 of Daizenshuu EX, Episode 96 of The 9th, and Episode 187 of RBR are all available. Unfortunately Mickey Rourke did not with the best actor award at the Oscars last night, but the show was still very good. I'm done with my pizza now, so I probably won't need to eat for some time. I'm stuffed.

02.22.09 - No bar crawl or burger last night. I ended up spending the majority of the day sleeping instead. I just finished The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on Project64 with Djipi's Cel-Zelda Mod. It's still my favorite game ever, and the texture pack makes it a lot more visually appealing. Episode 76 of The 10th Wonder is available, as is Episode 1 of LOL SPORTS. I think we're going out to eat later today. I'll be sure to let you know what I order.

No comments:

Post a Comment