Sunday, March 8, 2009

MDUNNER28.COM Week in Review: March 1-7, 2009

03.07.09 - At a mini family reunion thing today. No update. Sorry.

03.06.09 - I did it. I had another Roastburger. This time it was of the Bacon & Bleu Cheese variety. Episode 99 of The 9th is out. I uploaded two YouTube videos: My Greatest Peggle Shot Ever and mdunner28's Peggle Replays. Tonight I'd like to try the All-American Roastburger.

03.05.09 - I had tacos last night. Episode 193 of Joe Negron's I Am A Cat Podcast Smart Wrestling Fan is available. Chapter 78 of The 10th Wonder is up. This is one of the best pranks I've ever seen. I WILL have a Roastburger today.

03.04.09 - I didn't get a Roastburger. Damn you, delicious homemade pizza bread! Episode 99 of A Wiggly World is available. I discovered a terrific website that contains all sorts of ROMs. Here is another reason to get rid of the bowl system in college football. I may get a Roastburger for lunch then shop for Bowl of Yum ingredients to throw in the slow cooker for supper. But for now, I think she's got the right idea.

03.03.09 - I ended up not using the coupon yesterday. I made fish sticks for lunch and spaghetti for supper instead. But I will use the coupon today. The 10th Wonder's "Exposed" live show was last night. Speaking of "Exposed", you can watch the entire episode here. I got a kick out of this. What? I will have a few fish sticks to hold me for awhile, then I'm going to get another free Roastburger.

03.02.09 - Happy 21st to a very good friend of mine. Episodes 97 and 98 of The 9th, Episode 166 of Daizenshuu EX, and Episode 188 of RBR are all now available. I will not stop using that coupon until it expires next week.

03.01.09 - I originally didn't think I had much for you, but I do. Episode 98a of A Wiggly World is available. I haven't listened to it yet, so I'm not sure what's different from Episode 98. Episode 77 of The 10th Wonder is up. It discusses Heroes S3E17, "Cold Wars". Episode 2 of LOL SPORTS! is available. Check that show out, it's hilarious. It's made for the internet-savvy sports fan. I'm going to have Thousand Island dressing with some fish sticks on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment