Saturday, March 14, 2009

MDUNNER28.COM Week in Review: March 8-14, 2009

03.14.09 - I was celebrating my mom's birthday with family today, so there wasn't an update. I'll be back tomorrow.

03.13.09 - Looking for a good, free MMORPG? Look no further. I've spent a lot of my time playing CABAL Online. I need someone to play with. It's Follow Friday. I've been on a strict chips and salsa diet for the last day. I think I've earned a burger or five.

03.12.09 - I had a good time eating pizza and hanging out with my cousins yesterday. Last night's South Park was hilarious. The show is definitely off to a much better start than last season. My buddies are having a party this weekend. You should go if you're from the area. Time for a pork tenderloin.

03.11.09 - I spent a long time making big coding changes on the site. Everything should run much more efficiently now. The page (more importantly the background) will load much faster. Enjoy the changes! Episode 100 of A Wiggly World is up. Episode 193 of Smart Wrestling Fan is too. You can get through Wiggly and Joe not being together by listening to both of these fantastic podcasts back-to-back. I ended up having tacos last night, and they were amazing! If I don't end up making more tonight, I'll surely make spaghetti.

03.10.09 - I miss that Arby's coupon already. Kayak Long Cut Grape is...different. The 10th Wonder live show is up. Another picture is up on the Weekly Wrestling Picture Thread. That's all I've really got for you today. Tomorrow will be a busier news day. I'm going to go have spaghetti.

03.09.09 - Sorry today's update is so late. I had a lot of sleep to catch up on. Here are all the newly available podcasts: Episode 189 of RBR: Weekly Wrestling Talk, Episode 3 of LOL SPORTS!, Episode 100 of The 9th, and Episode 167 of Daizenshuu EX. I just had Fazoli's. It was tasty.

03.08.09 - Just got back from Ames, where I visited some friends. I'm going to go relax. I'll be back 100% tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment