Saturday, March 21, 2009

MDUNNER28.COM Week in Review: March 15-21, 2009

03.21.09 - My bracket is slowly falling apart. Last I knew I had 28 points, but it will probably soon get worse. Episode 190 of RBR: Weekly Wrestling Talk is finally up, if you'd like to make light of Test's passing away (no pun intended). Homemade soup today.

03.20.09 - Free Roastburgers are still the best. As of typing this I am 20-4 on my picks in the NCAAs. I'm doing the best out of my Facebook friends that are also playing. We Talk Games V02E01 is now available for your listening pleasure. I'm going get more Arby's and play CABAL.

03.19.09 - I had a giant pepperoni pizza. I'm getting addicted to CABAL. As of last night I was up to Level 41. Last night's new South Park episode, The Coon, was pretty good. The NCAA tournament started today. I hope you filled out your bracket. I have great news. I got a few more free Roastburger coupons that don't expire until the end of this month. I'm going to go get Arby's and watch some basketball.

03.18.09 - Burger King's Breakfast Value Menu is very meh. The President filled out his NCAA Tournament bracket. Episode 101 of A Wiggly World, Episode 195 of Smart Wrestling Fan, and Episode 4 of LOL SPORTS! are all now up. I have no idea what I'm going to eat today.

03.17.09 - Happy St. Patrick's Day! Tonight should be fun. I took two screenshots to show you what CABAL Online looks like. Give it a try. It's free. Holy crap. Last night's spaghetti was fantastic. Tonight's burgers should be even better.

03.16.09 - So, last night was pretty strange. There's no Heroes on tonight, but you can listen to Chapter 79 of The 10th Wonder to help you live until next week's episode. Hear about the new Dragon Ball Evolution movie on Episode 198 of Daizenshuu EX. I'm thinking tonight is a spaghetti night.

03.15.09 - Gigantic home-cooked meals are definitely the best. Get your Heroes fix with Episode 101 of The 9th. Get your wrestling fix with Machomania Part 1 and Part 2. Fish fillets con thousand island FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment