Saturday, March 28, 2009

MDUNNER28.COM Week in Review: March 22-28, 2009

03.28.09 - Sorry about yesterday. I've been getting so wrapped up in this game. I'm now at Level 56 and quickly approaching 57. It's kind of embarrassing to see how much I've played this week. Chapter 80 of The 10th Wonder is out, where Derek and Graham discuss this week's Heroes episode's greatness. Episode 103 of The 9th is, too. Listen to their take on the episode. Episode 5 of LOL SPORTS! is also download-ready. Make sure to listen to this hilarious podcast. This week they focus a lot of their time on ugly people in sports. I really, really want Mexican food today.

03.27.09 - I was playing CABAL, lost track of time, and forgot to update. I'll be back tomorrow with some podcasty goodness.

03.26.09 - I had this for dinner. Episode 196 of Joe Negron's fantastic Smart Wrestling Fan podcast is available. This is the first time Ring of Honor has been reviewed on the show, so make sure to check it out. Last night's episode of South Park, Margaritaville, was great. I was wondering how long it would take Matt and Trey to do an episode on the economy. Good stuff. I added a Donate button under the 'Things' column. Let me clarify that this place is not in any kind of trouble of shutting down and donations are purely optional. It has been a while now that I have been interested in getting into podcast production, and your financial support would definitely get me moving quicker on this. Web hosting, recording equipment, and software are necessities in creating great content. I've got ideas on at least three shows with a few of my friends, with the topics being politics, wrestling, and everyday life. If there is any other kind of support you can offer, such as podcast production knowledge or topic expertise, I more than welcome it. Just shoot me an email or tweet. And thank you again for continuing to visit the site. I'm going to go eat some Lucky Charms now.

03.25.09 - Microwaved hot dogs are one of those things in life that you can always depend on. Episodes 101a and 102 of A Wiggly World are available. I'm pretty positive I know what he means when he talks about the whole "us versus them" thing, but I'm not sure too many other listeners will. Do you have Biblical morals? I'm sure glad I don't. I will tweet today's food of choice.

03.24.09 - "Cold Snap" was amazing. So was my spaghetti. Check out The 10th Wonder live show here. I may be a bit late on this, but this song is kind of funny. Pop tarts for lunch.

03.23.09 - Listen to now-available Episode 169 of Daizenshuu EX for an interesting discussion on what defines a true Dragon Ball fan. Tonight's episode of Heroes, Cold Snap, is supposed to be amazing. Make sure you watch it. I would never wear this stuff, but it's kind of cool. Paul Lukas of Uni Watch created a tournament bracket between different kinds of meat. Hilarious read. Now I'm hungry.

03.22.09 - If you haven't already, check out FMyLife.com. Pretty funny stuff there. Here is the new RSS feed you need to subscribe to Smart Wrestling Fan if you want to continue to listen without coming here to find the link. I uploaded a new Peggle video. Will someone please buy me these? I now want tacos thanks to @MK2Fac3.

No comments:

Post a Comment