Sunday, April 5, 2009

MDUNNER28.COM Week in Review: March 29-April 4, 2009

04.04.09 - I got busy doing other things, and there wasn't much to report today. I also made jambalaya.

04.03.09 - That salad was incredible. The Iowa Supreme Court ruled Iowa's gay marriage ban unconstitutional today. It's nice to see my state leading the way on this. I wonder how Dana White feels about this? It doesn't matter, because he is a douche bag. On a completely unrelated subject, Chapter 81 of The 10th Wonder is available. I think Graham and Derek liked this week's Heroes episode a lot more than I did. I'm stoked for jambalaya tonight.

04.02.09 - Apparently the Seahawks' green jerseys were an April Fool's joke even though the story came out March 31st. Last night's new episode of South Park, "Eat, Pray, Queef", really sucked. My friend got kicked out of the bar on his 21st birthday. It was apparently country night, so I tried to line dance. That didn't work out too well. I'm enjoying a crispy chicken salad.

04.01.09 - Salsa ranch is awesome. I'm not going to even attempt a bad April Fool's joke. What's not a joke is that I checked my PayPal account a few minutes ago, and apparently I've had over $200 in it for over two years. Neat. Episode 197 of Smart Wrestling Fan is up on the feed. Joe and Jajouka go over the King of Trios results and give their predictions for WrestleMania 25. I forgot to mention yesterday that this week's live show from The 10th Wonder is available. Apparently the Seattle Seahawks are getting green alternate jerseys. Today is my friend's 21st birthday, so tonight should prove to be interesting.

03.31.09 - You can't go wrong with the BK Value Menu. Episodes 191 and 192 of RBR: Weekly Wrestling Talk are finally up. In Episode 191 Nick and Paul make a good effort trying to pronounce "mdunner28". They also hype CHIKARA King of Trios '09. In Episode 192 Will, Nick, and Jason give their thoughts on the first showing of Ring of Honor Wrestling on HDNet. Chicken patties + salsa ranch!

03.30.09 - Apparently Taco Bell's chalupas are now $1.29 and made much crappier than before. I won't get those again. Episode 170 of Daizenshuu EX is available. If you can get past the hosts' goofy elitism, it's a pretty good show. Episode 104 of The 9th is up. Miranda and Tim recap "Cold Snap" and address some rumors. The week-old Episode 191 of RBR: Weekly Wrestling Talk is finally up. I'm not sure why their podcasts have taken so long to be published. @turnip5's new Retrospective podcast is off to a great start with Episode 1. "Into Asylum" airs tonight. Watch it. I don't care what I eat today, as long as it's not a chalupa.

03.29.09 - I have discovered and fallen in love with a great website. It's a video game music remix site called OverClocked ReMix. After browsing for awhile, a few of my favorite songs were this, this, this, and this. Pay the site a visit, you just might find a modern twist on an old childhood favorite. 99 cent chalupas should satisfy my Mexican food craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment