Monday, April 13, 2009

MDUNNER28.COM Week in Review: April 5-11, 2009

04.11.09 - No update today. I was busy getting things ready for Easter at my grandma's.

04.10.09 - I jumped eight levels yesterday. Crazy. I'm now at level 82. Speaking of 82, Chapter 82 of The 10th Wonder is available. I haven't listened to it yet, but I'll be sure to when I start play some more Cabal. First I need to catch up on The Ultimate Fighter, Impact, and SmackDown. The WrestleMania blog will come eventually. Crispy chicken salad should make a good late lunch.

04.09.09 - Caballin'!

04.08.09 - The lemon pepper chicken was okay. A little too lemony. Episode 198 of the Smart Wrestling Fan showgram is up on the feed. Joe's WrestleMania views were very similar to mine. My WrestleMania 25 blog should be coming soon. Check out the latest blog entry from Greg Beeman, Director from Heroes. I might as well continue with the blog theme I've got going. Gabe Sapolsky, former booker of Ring of Honor, recently released a new blog entry about Jerry Lynn as ROH Champion, as well as a good story from ECW. I'll probably go with 3conomics while I watch the Cubs later on.

04.07.09 - Hi. Today's entry won't be long. Last night's 10th Wonder live show is up. Time for lemon pepper chicken.

04.06.09 - That Wal-Mart take and bake pizza was delicious. Highly recommended. WrestleMania 25 was last night. For now, you can see my and others' thoughts on the show here. I'd like to eventually write a blog about it. Experience some podcasty goodness with Episode 2 of Retrospective and Episode 106 of The 9th. I'm looking forward to watching 'Turn and Face the Strange' and Monday Night Raw tonight with a plate of chicken tenders.

04.05.09 - I'm so happy! I haven't listened to all of them yet, but there are a lot of great podcast episodes now available: Episode 171 of Daizenshuu EX, Episode 105 of The 9th, Episode 6 of LOL SPORTS, and "Pokémon: The First Movie" of Generation Animetion. I've never listened to the last show, but I'm interested in hearing what the FanOff resident anime experts have to say about a movie I enjoyed years ago. My thoughts on tonight's WrestleMania 25 will be coming soon. Now it's time for my gigantic pepperoni pizza to be showered in Tabasco then devoured.

No comments:

Post a Comment