Saturday, April 18, 2009

MDUNNER28.COM Week in Review: April 12-18, 2009

04.18.09 - It really feels like spring after mowing and grilling out for the first time this year. This might be kind of an inside joke, but I think it's hilarious. Chapter 83 of The 10th Wonder is up. Graham and Derek give their thoughts on "1961". Derek is also on Vicodin. I'm pretty stoked to go to VEISHEA later tonight.

04.17.09 - I'm up early today after giving my relatives rides and getting coffee and breakfast at the gas station. Bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich + hashbrown sticks + tiramisu-flavored cappuccino = great start to the day. Jim Rome is looking for writers. DVR users, don't forget that Heroes will be an extra minute longer next week. I really enjoyed this Heroes Horrors gallery. Can you tell it's a slow news day?

04.16.09 - I got this at Burger King last night, and it was amazing. Go get one. For some reason, all the cats didn't mind hanging out together yesterday. Paul Heyman wrote a great blog on how Dragon Gate USA will challenge Ring of Honor. Episode 191 of The 9th is available. Gerry, Mark, and Miranda all give their initial feelings on "1961". I made a signature for my CABAL guild. Leftover tetrazzini will make a tasty lunch.

04.15.09 - Chicken tenders are so reliable. Episode 199 of Smart Wrestling Fan is available. Check it out to hear Joe's thoughts on the WWE Draft. Episode 103 of A Wiggly World is also available. I haven't had the chance to hear what's on it, but Wiggly always has some interesting things to say. Gabe Sapolsky just posted a new blog with some great news: He's the booker for the new Dragon Gate USA promotion! Cheap fast food and Cabal sounds like a winning combination today.

04.14.09 - I ended up getting meatloaf, baked beans, and macaroni and cheese from the Hy-Vee Deli. It was scrumptious. Funny! Episode 108 of The 9th is available if you'd like a more in-depth look at "Turn and Face the Strange". Check out last night's live show from The 10th Wonder. Greg Beeman posted a new blog for last night's Heroes episode "1961". Episode 194 of RBR: Weekly Wrestling Talk is up. Listen to their opinions of WrestleMania 25. I pretty much agree with them on everything. I don't think the 'Mania blog entry is coming. I just don't care enough anymore. Don't blame me, blame the crappy show. I'm going to continue munching on Easter candy.

04.13.09 - I'm back! LOL. Episode 172 of Daizenshuu EX is available. There's a large amount of hosts in this episode that review Dragonball Evolution. As bad as that movie probably is, I feel like I need to see it. Episode 107 of The 9th is out. Download it to hear Laura, Ray, Miranda, and Kim's thoughts on "Turn and Face the Strange". I'm pretty pumped for tonight's Heroes episode, "1961". Leftover ham and macaroni salad should make for a pretty good meal today.

04.12.09 - Happy Easter! I was with my family all day. I'll be back tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Matt! Im dying, where are the new posts? Stop playing CABAL and focus on what really matters; making people happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some new stuff is up. You can't make me stop playing CABAL, though.

    ReplyDelete