Saturday, May 2, 2009

MDUNNER28.COM Week in Review: April 26-May 2, 2009

05.02.09 - I'll probably make it a routine to provide larger updates a few times a week. Mike and Meri from Daizenshuu EX had a special on R5 Central: That Dragonball Episode. The 10th Wonder live show is up. Three new weekly podcasts are also available: A Wiggly World Episode 104, Smart Wrestling Fan Episode 201, and Retrospective Episode 4. A portion of this week's A Wiggly World covers Wiggly's Atheist view on death. I found this both incredibly interesting and reassuring. Definitely check it out. I'm pretty optimistic for WWE SmackDown's future after watching the first post-draft episode. The wrestling was very good for a TV show, and all the wrestlers and their interactions with each other felt so fresh and exciting. I really hope they keep this up. Start playing CABAL Online and join my guild. It looks like I'll be finding a new web host soon, as Google is completely fucking its own service over. Wendy's, Hardee's, or Sonic is in my near future.

04.27.09 - Hi. I'm back from my hiatus with a long list of things to click on. Listen to every single one of these podcasts: Episode 173 of Daizenshuu EX, Episode 3 of Retrospective, Episodes 110 and 111 of The 9th, Episode 195 of RBR: Weekly Wrestling Talk, Volume 2 Episode 2 of We Talk Games, Live Show Replay: "I Am Sylar" and Chapter 84 of The 10th Wonder, Episodes 7 and 8 of 2 Geeks 1 Podcast, and Episode 200 of Smart Wrestling Fan. The Heroes Season 3 finale, "An Invisible Thread", is tonight. Watch! I was pretty happy with the Green Bay Packers' draft picks this year. I'm looking forward to seeing a younger, faster defense in the new 3-4 scheme. WWE Backlash was last night. I need to go watch it. I need some Wendy's, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment