Friday, February 13, 2009

MDUNNER28.COM Week in Review: December 3-6, 2008

12.06.08 - I removed the URL masking for the site in order to allow my favicon to appear. I assume anyone who visits the site knows it by the short address, rather than the address you see above in your navigation toolbar. Now the site can be a little more pleasing to the eyes. There's a good discussion going on Uni Watch regarding the special uniforms in the Army-Navy football game today. Time to put some bratwursts in my belly.

12.05.08 - I added a nifty hit counter to the site. I found this very interesting. A new A Wiggly World was released today. It's a great podcast on religion and other aspects of life, and I highly recommend to everyone. What are beliefs if you never have to question them?

12.04.08 - I've been very busy on Starkville Forums doing a lot of graphic-related things. If you watch the TV show Heroes, you should really check Starkville Forums out to discuss the show. There's a new SWF podcast out, which is always good stuff. I also put a new picture up on MySpace. Let me know what you think of the look of the site. I can't decide whether I like it or not.

12.03.08 - Hello, and welcome to mdunner28.com. I created this tiny site to make it a little easier to contact me and to see what I like to spend my time doing. It's basically a collection of pretty hyperlinks that will take you to places I enjoy. Nothing too fancy. I may or may not post here regularly with stuff and things about life. Hopefully this will prove beneficial to someone. Don't forget to bookmark this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment