Saturday, February 7, 2009

MDUNNER28.COM Week in Review: February 1-7, 2009

02.07.09 - Chapter 74 of The 10th Wonder Podcast is available. Hooray! I'll probably listen to it in the car as I'm heading down to Ames later today for my friend's birthday. I may look into keeping a permanent background on this site. It makes the updates take much longer than they really should take. Maybe I'll switch it up every week or something. Feel free to give me your thoughts on this in my new Question of the Week.

02.06.09 - I'm all over Twitter this morning. I had Bowl of Yum last night, but cooked it on the stove rather than in the microwave, so it turned out much better than usual. Next time I'm going to cook it in the slow cooker. A new episode of The 9th is out. After failing at converting OGM files to AVI files, I updated my codec pack and tinkered with a few settings to be able to play the OGM files in Windows Media Center. Bowl of Yum leftovers later.

02.05.09 - What's up? Here are this year's college football recruiting class rankings. As I reported last night, I uploaded a new video to YouTube. Cute. Today's food mention will be announced via Twitter.

02.04.09 - I am officially caught up on wrestling. I just listened to Episode 189 of Smart Wrestling Fan, so you should, too. Check out my Knights of the Old Republic group on Facebook. Today I discovered a great Madden mod site called Football-Freaks.com. Fish sticks and Burger King's buffalo sauce together are an amazingly tasty combination. I'm almost done with Dragon Ball Z, so I'll get back to that.

02.03.09 - Heroes was phenomenal last night. You can catch a replay of The 10th Wonder's live reactions show here. I'm almost caught up on all of my wrestling shows. I just have to listen to Episode 184 of RBR: Weekly Wrestling Talk and watch last night's Raw. Time for four meat Tombstone pizza (with hot sauce of course)!

02.02.09 - Last night's Super Bowl was a good time with a ton of food. The Cardinals couldn't pull out the victory, but I got to eat (ahem): all-meat pizza, clam chowder, seven-layer salad, potato salad, barbeque ribs, buffalo wings, fried chicken, chips and salsa, and turkey and ham sandwiches. I also got to drink some good beers: Samuel Adams Blackberry Witbier, Samuel Adams Irish Red, and Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat Beer. I didn't get to drink my one remaining Magnum from the other night, though. I am stoked for the new Heroes tonight! Make sure you watch it!

02.01.09 - I had an awesome time last night celebrating my buddy's 21st birthday. I haven't had that much fun in a long time, and it's very rejuvenating. Because of the Super Bowl, today will be one of the greatest food days in recent memory, filled with jambalaya, hot wings, and pizza. Go Cardinals!

No comments:

Post a Comment