Saturday, January 31, 2009

MDUNNER28.COM Week in Review: January 25-31, 2009

01.31.09 - Phil Hecken of Uni Watch came up with a great breakdown of the past Super Bowl uniforms. I just took one of my cats to the vet earlier. Boy, that was interesting. Time for some clearance shopping at Office Depot. Beer later.

01.30.09 - I completely remade this entire site. You'll only see minor visual differences, but the code is completely different. I really need to catch up on some of my podcasts and wrestling shows. I've been watching so much DBZ that I've completely forgotten about them. The Detroit Lions may get new uniforms in 2010. Apparently Mickey Rourke isn't wrestling Chris Jericho at WrestleMania 25 now. I hope he changes his mind again. Yesterday's workout went quite nicely. I think I'll do it again today. Then I'll eat spaghetti.

01.29.09 - Howdy. The fine folks at The 10th Wonder have compiled some great behind-the-scenes footage of a Heroes Super Bowl promo. I'm getting pretty excited for the Super Bowl, what I'll eat during the Super Bowl, and the return of Heroes. This volume, 'Fugitives', is supposed to be pretty amazing. I've stumbled upon a neat site that translates the Japanese fan-manga Dragon Ball AF. It's really nerdy, I know. I may actually work out today, but after that it's time for FOOD.

01.28.09 - Here is some great news for Ring of Honor fans. I got a big kick out of this wrestling/video game-related news. Smart Wrestling Fan Episode 188 is available. The two people that voted in this week's Question of the Week agreed that the Arizona Cardinals will win the Super Bowl. I think I'm a Vanilla Coke addict.

01.27.09 - 3conomics saved the day for me. Such a great bang for your buck. I watched the 2009 Royal Rumble yesterday and thought it was very solid. It got very congested towards the end, but for most of the match there were a lot of little storylines weaving together. There were also a ton of near-eliminations, most notably by Mr. CM Punk. Man, he looked like freakin' James Bond out there. So Randy Orton won. A predictable outcome, but a very strong one. I'm looking forward to seeing who he'll face at WrestleMania 25. Sorry, non-wrestling fans.

01.26.09 - Matt here. Part 2 of The 10th Wonder's interview with David H. Lawrence XVII is now available. Episode 183 of RBR: Weekly Wrestling talk is, as well. See that Guestbook button on the right? Go there and follow its directions. Fish sticks + Thousand Island dressing = YUM.

01.25.09 - I'm back. My throat's still sore and my head still aches, but I'm back. It felt so odd being away from my computer the past few days. I've posted a new Week in Review blog entry. Episode 96 of A Wiggly World has been released. Part I of The 10th Wonder's interview with David H. Lawrence XVII is also available. I haven't listened to either yet, but I'll be sure to do so before the day is over. Being sick has given me a chance to watch a ton of DBZ. It's really starting to get good; I'm nearing the end of the Cell Saga. Domino's Pizza for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment